SSA Assam Higher Secondary TET Result 2021 released. Check where to download result
SSA Assam Higher Secondary TET Result 2021 released finally today. Government of Assam Secondary Education Department released Teacher Eligibility Test Result at ssa.assam.gov.in website. Department of Education, Assam, and Rastriya Madhyamika Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam conducted the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam on 10th January 2021 according to COVID-19 Guidelines. So who successfully appeared the exam here it is where to download score card.
Government of Assam SED today 10th February 2021 at cetcell.net/TET_Special_2020/?r and 220.127.116.11/TET_Special_2020/?r released the respective results and asking to applicants submit the login details to view the score card. Here below provided step by step procedure to know the score card.
All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed as per Govt. of Assam Service rule for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher.
How To Download SSA Assam Higher Secondary TET Result
- Visit Government of Assam Elementary Education Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission official website ssa.assam.gov.in
- Select result web address which is located under “Please check the link for only apply for eligibility test (TET) for Post Graduate Teachers.
- Once reach the result page display score card is available, please login and download the score card
- Under the message all the candidates provided application no/ username and password
- Proceed to login and verify the score card and follow official website for upcoming SSA Assam HS TET 2021.
Forget the password try to retrieve the password required to provide application number/ username along with registered mobile number which is given at the registration. Once provided the mandatory details proceed to retrieve the password. For more updates follow Ind Jagran Web Portal